We are accepting recommendations for poetry recitation videos. Please read the following guidelines carefully before you get in touch with us.
- At present we only accept links to videos (e.g. YoutTube links), which will be embedded on our website; we do not accept video files.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the website (e.g. YouTube) allows videos to be embedded on other sites without infringing any copyrights.
- Please tell us why this poetry video should be included on the website. Think of the following: Is the poem or the recitation style inspiring? How as the poem in the video moved you? How do you think it could appeal to someone else.
- The recitation in the video should be in English or Hindi language. We do not have a dedicated Hindi language poetry editor, therefore these recommendations may not make it through the selection process each time.
- Recommendations must be sent to: