We are accepting well edited, well written reviews of poetry books. Please read the following submission guidelines carefully before sending in your work. We reserve the right to edit the submissions where needed.
1. Submission Copyrights Policy:
As a non-profit project, at this point, Global Poetry does not pay in return for submissions. However, the chosen and published works will get an international outreach to over 120,000 website visitors from around forty-five countries of the world.
We only accept submissions for which the author is the sole legal copyright owner. The copyrights of all the submissions will remain entirely with the individual authors. However, by sending in submissions, the authors must understand that they will be granting online publishing rights to Global Poetry, and the authors are free to publish the same poems elsewhere.
3. How to Submit:
- Reviews must be submitted in the English language.
- Authors are advised to submit their work after they have read, understood and accepted the ‘Submission Copyrights Policy’ listed above. The act of sending us submissions would imply that the authors have accepted this policy.
- A maximum of two book reviews may be submitted by an author at once. The word limit for each work is 900.
- Each work must be in a separate Word document. Documents will be accepted from all different types of text editors, e.g. Libre Office, MS Word etc.
- Submissions must be sent to:
- Along with the submissions, the authors must include the following in the email:
Full Home Address.
This information will be kept strictly confidential and never passed to any other organisations or individuals.
- Authors must also put the following Copyrights Acceptance message in their email:
I am hereby submitting my works to Global Poetry, and if these are selected by the Editorial Board, I grant them the permission to publish these online on the Global Poetry website. I also confirm that I am the sole legal copyright owner of this work.
Press Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Institutional Enquiries: email@example.com
Countries Keywords: Europe, North America, South America, Asia, Australia, United Kingdom, Canada, India, USA, Ireland, Egypt, Palestine, Israel, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Iran, Norway, Sweden, Pakistan, Bhutan, Nepal, ALL.